• Won a $400,000 jury verdict in state court on a male police officer’s claim of sexual harassment.
• Won a $90,000 jury verdict in federal court on a former police officer’s whistleblower claim. Verdict and $41,278 in pre-judgment interest award upheld by the First Circuit Court of Appeals. Bennett v. City of Holyoke, 362 F.2d 1 (2004).
• Won a $100,000 jury verdict in punitive damages in state court on a city employee’s retaliation claim. Bain v. City of Springfield, 424 Mass. 758 (1997).
• Served as local counsel to a Massachusetts publicly traded company in connection with the extension of a $30,000,000 credit facility issued by a national banking institution.
• Served as Bank counsel in connection with a $14,000,000 construction loan to build a medical office building in Massachusetts.
• Served as counsel to a publicly traded Connecticut Bank in connection with the extension of a $5,000,000 loan to build a hotel in Connecticut.
• Represented the purchaser in connection with the acquisition of a large restaurant supply company.
• Represented a large multinational corporation in connection with a distribution agreement in Israel.